Introducing the College Board Opportunity Scholarships
Applying to college is a complicated process, so College Board has created a program that guides you through it. This scholarship program is open to all students and it doesn’t require an essay, application, or minimum GPA. Instead, it rewards your effort and initiative. Complete key steps along your path to college for a chance to earn scholarships.
- Build your college list ($500)
- Practice for the SAT ($1,000)
- Improve your SAT ($2,000)
- Strengthen your college list ($500)
- Complete the FAFSA ($1,000)
- Apply to colleges ($1,000)
- COMPLETE THIS JOURNEY AND YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A $40,000 SCHOLARSHIP
The College Board Opportunity Scholarships program is currently open to all class of 2020 and class of 2021 students in the United States, Puerto Rico, and US territories, regardless of citizenship status. This program is open to students regardless of their family income. At least half of all the scholarships (over $2 million) will be designated for students whose families earn less than $60,000 per year.