Looking for scholarships that help you apply to college(s)? The College Board Opportunity Scholarship rewards effort and initiative by awarding scholarships along the way…
What’s NOT required you ask?
- No essay
- No GPA requirements
What IS required? Open to the Class of 2021 – complete these key steps along your path to college for a chance to earn scholarships by:
- Building Your College List ($500 scholarship)
- Practicing for the SAT ($1,000 scholarship)
- Improve your SAT Score ($2,000 scholarship)
- Strengthen Your College List ($500 scholarship)
- Complete the FAFSA ($1,000 scholarship)
- Apply to Colleges ($1,000 scholarship)
Complete five of the six steps to be eligible for a $40,000 scholarship! Official rules can be found at https://opportunity.collegeboard.org/about/official-rules.