The Our Three Moms Scholarship fund has been established to provide a one-time, $7,000 college tuition scholarship to a Fort Vancouver or Hudson’s Bay High School graduating senior who is currently living in a single-parent household. This LOCAL scholarship was established by three Trapper & Eagle alumni!
This scholarship can become a recurring scholarship throughout the student’s college career if he/she meets certain criteria established by the foundation’s board members. Application requirements can be found here.
To be eligible for the Our Three Moms Scholarship, the student must:
- Be a graduating senior from Fort Vancouver or Hudson’s Bay High School
- Show intent and desire to continue education at an accredited two or four-year college or university, vocational school or technical training program
- Have attained a cumulative high school GPA of 3.2 or above
- Have played a varsity level sport or participated in after school programs for a minimum of one year
- Currently live in a single-parent household
- Demonstrate financial need
Deadline: April 30, 2021 (deadline on their website has not been updated)