Anderson Glass Company is hiring a trainee for a glass repair position starting at $15.00/hour.
Can you meet these requirements?
- Work from: 8am -5pm on Mondays thru Fridays
- Show up every day on time
- Have a driver’s license and auto insurance
- Be part of a team
- Willing to learn a new trade
- Pass a drug test
- Ability to read a tape measure is a plus
Medical insurance, 401K, vacation and personal time-off are benefits for full-time employees.
Please apply in person to fill out an application at 2516 E 4th Plain Blvd., Vancouver, WA 98661. Deadline: 6/30/2020.
WorkSource can assist you in obtaining the basic tools you need to get started. For more questions, please call Susan Milke, Construction Transportation Liaison, WorkSource at 360.735.4981.
This employment opportunity/program is not sponsored by Vancouver Public Schools. This posting is a community service and does not imply endorsement.