The Youth Employment Services (YES) program provides pre-employment transitional services to students with an IEP, 504 Plan or medically documented disability. For more information, fill out this form and you will be contacted by ESD112/YES with next steps.
Students (ages 14-21) can get the training needed to get ready for work! Students also have the opportunity to do a paid internship this summer ($14.49/hour for 40 to 120 hours depending on the worksite). Print out the application and bring the completed forms to your school’s psychologist.
For information about work readiness training, please contact your school psychologist about the fall 2022-23 program offerings. If you have specific questions about the internship program, please contact the Youth Workforce Coordinator at ESD112 – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360.952.3453.
- Columbia River – Cassidy.Forest@vansd.org
- Flex Academy – Shauna.Guinnburnett@vansd.org
- Fort Vancouver – Katrice.Thabetemail@example.com
- GATE – Molly.Goodling@vansd.org
- Heights – Katrice.Thabetfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Tangeman Center – Molly.Goodling@vansd.org
- Hudson’s Bay – Tara.Crippenemail@example.com
- Skyview – (Neal) Cornelius.Dorenbosch@vansd.org
- VSAA – Julie.Eichler@vansd.org
This program is not sponsored by Vancouver Public Schools. Approval to distribute flyers is a community service and does not imply endorsement.
For more information on college enrollment, military opportunities, scholarships, and employment, check out FutureMe.vansd.org or login to Xello. Xello is Vancouver Public Schools’ College & Career Readiness platform. Students can login directly through ClassLink.