Are you 13-18 years old?
Do you enjoy working with children, ages 5-8?
WSU has openings for Healthy Living Teen Ambassadors this Summer!
What does a Healthy Living Teen Ambassador do?
- Attend fun training sessions with other teens where you will learn to help younger kids have fun while they learn about health, nutrition, and fitness
- Facilitate lessons on healthy living, including reading books, asking questions, and engaging with kids
- Lead active games and exercises
- Show kids how to make simple, healthy snacks
Why Should You Be an Ambassador?
- Earn an Amazon gift card
- Add experience to your resume
- Flex your leadership skills
- Optional future travel opportunities to local, regional, state, or national conferences
- Build your social group
- Give back to your community
- Learn by doing
For more information, please see the flyer.
This program is not sponsored by Vancouver Public Schools. Approval to distribute information is a community service and does not imply endorsement.