The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) is proud to offer financial assistance to outstanding students attending one of the Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and Predominantly Black Institutions (PBIs).
- Be enrolled full-time as a junior or senior at an HBCU during the 2021-2022 academic school year
- Open to designated majors:
- Information Technology
- Current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Must have submitted a completed 2021-2022 FAFSA to your current or prospective College or University
- Able to demonstrate a financial need
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551
How to Apply
All applicants must:
- Provide the transcript (official or unofficial) for your most recently completed academic term-this should include your end of Fall 2020-2021 grades and cumulative GPA.
Deadline: August 23, 2021 (12 PM EST)