iQ Credit Union wants to see our seniors go on to accomplish their dreams and having a $4,000 scholarship award sure helps! Two high seniors will be selected to receive $4,000 and another two applicants selected by the Committee from the total pool or high school seniors and current college students will receive $4,000.
- Must be a primary member of iQ Credit Union prior to applying for scholarship (did you know there’s an iQ Credit Union at Skyview!)
- Be a graduating high school senior or have completed high school equivalency
- GPA 3.0 or higher cumulative
- Plan to enroll as a full-time student (12 credits or more per quarter or 13 credits or more per semester) for the upcoming academic year to attend a licensed/certified program
- Official high school transcript with three years of full academic history
For a full list of requirements, click here. Apply now https://www.iqcu.com/scholarships.
Deadline: March 6, 2021